I was born and raised in Southeastern Georgia and, yes, I’m a loud! At 18 I moved to California where I lived for three years. The change of scenery and the feeling of living in an entirely different world while there helped mold me into a better artist as well as a person.
I am a wife and mother. I love anything creative and artsy, essential oils, Starbucks, hot tea, going to the zoo, being at the beach, mermaids, visiting Disney, traveling (any and everywhere), and having lengthy conversations. I like to talk, a lot!
I have been running my photography business for over ten years, though under a few different names. After getting married and moving to Jax, my husband and I merged our two businesses to create DCWilliams Photography, LLC, that was in 2010. In 2018 I rebranded to do business as Diona Reneè & Co since it’s more just me nowadays and I do much more than photography!
10+ years of experience
- Bookkeeping, sales, marketing, purchasing, training and hiring
- Building relationships
- Creating innovating ways to increase sales
- Maintaining and designing a company website using FTP. CSS and WordPress
- Creativity as an artist to produce professional images. This includes knowing the camera and lighting.
- Collecting, organizing and tracking financial information including, but not limited to invoices, contracts and taxes.
- Putting together legal binding contracts
- Executing digital workflow: capturing, downloading, editing, printing, backup and cataloging
- Operating in all facets of business, i.e., strategic planning, operations, merchandising, and marketing; proficient in customer relations, brand positioning, revenue growth, financial management, business development
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction, loyalty, and follow up; established a customer-centric culture of communication, collaboration, & accountability resulting in top tier performance and rave industry reviews
2+ years of experience
- Collaborating with vendors to meet client expectations
- Negotiating and booking venues
- Working with clients to guide them through the event details and served as their personal coordinator throughout the entire planning process and event.
- Maintaining event details in Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- Organizing events from conception to completion
Other Skills and Abilities
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer Skills: Booker, Zenoti, PHP, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Lightroom, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Calm Under Pressure
- Strong time management
- Critical Thinker